Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Nature Pocket Letter

Hello Crafty Pals! I hope your week has been productive and enjoyable! Welcome to All Things Beautiful and I hope you enjoy my post for today. Today's post is showcasing a Nature Themed Pocket Letter. Not sure what pocket letters are? You can check them out here.

For this PL (Pocket Letter), I chose various stamps, stickers, gems and embellishments to pull it all together. I also added a quote for the center pocket.


This is a flap pocket. You can lift the top and inside are various crafting goodies, cut outs, die cuts, stickers; what ever can fit inside.

I chose to add some nature themed tags.

I also included in my PL, some matching Card Candy.

Again another picture of some Card Candy embellishments that coordinate with one of the ATC cards in my PL.

I hope you enjoyed my post and check out the Pocket Letter site. I do not receive any type of endorsement for my recommendation I just have fallen in love with creating and swapping Pocket letters.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)







No comments: